Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Is It Nap Time Yet?

Well, I made it through a week of work. Man am I tired. I didn't realize how tired running around work all day was. I do feel accomplished though... I've been able to get a lot of stuff done, and that makes me feel good. In the 4 days I was at work, I almost completely cleared my over-flowing desk of work orders. The down-side to that was coming back to work today (Tuesday, since I'm taking Mondays off) and there being several more work orders stacked for me to get done. This morning was tough, I knew I needed to get out of bed and go to work (hey! it's good exercise, it's a paycheck, and it gets me out of the house) but that doesn't mean I wanted to. I was so comfy cozy in bed, that's where I wanted to stay. Who wants to go outside in 20 something degree weather, start a cold car, and actually go to work?! Not me... BUT, I did, and I got a lot done. Getting a lot done is awesome, it's the after math that kinda sucks. I feel like I could sleep for a week and still be tired. Anyway, enough of my complaining. YAWN, time to get cozy and ready for bed.

No comments: