Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Back In The Saddle Again!

I'm officially back in action. It's hard to admit it, but I did miss work and Bob... Even missed Marty (but only just a little). It was strange being back, but I had a good day. I ended up getting a lot done, not as much as I would've like, but oh well. I'm not to over do it, not to be stressed and not to worry. So I will do my best to keep a stress-free positive attitude. I've been warned that if I don't take it easy and keep from being stressed that I won't be working. To this I just roll my eyes and say oh well.
I didn't work a full 8 hours, only worked 6, but hey, that was 6 busy hours after being cooped up and stuck at home for over 4 months. I'm tired and beat, but it's not as bad as I thought. I even managed to make dinner when I got home. Woo-hooo! Tomorrow I'll try making it in a little sooner than I did today, but if I don't, I don't. I get there when I get there. It'll be a good way to build back my stamina. Who knows, I may even be ready to go work out again soon. I know, I know, nothing too strenuous. It's just good to be doing something again. :)

No comments: