Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Yea!!

Yea!! Group Power was back to normal today! Liz was back, and man, I got a workout! I don't know why, but my workout today seemed to take more out of me (and I still feel good though) than either of last week's workout's with Daya. I guess that just means Liz can't be gone anymore. :) Thursday will be our last day with our same workouts and music tracks. I'm excited to see what new music we'll have next week. Hopefully it's all good music. I also hope that the workout isn't too hard (i'm sure it'll take a while to get used to).
In other news... the scale is frustrating me a little. Not in a bad way I guess though. I'm maintaining my weight, but I'm definitely seeing the results on my body. I have a lot more definition in my arms, calves and thighs, my abs are even looking better (woo hoo!). I guess I need to be thankful for those things... I just wish the number on the scale would go down, just an itty bitty little bit.
Time for me to get back to folding laundry. Gosh I hate folding laundry. :) Until Thursday.

No comments: