Sunday, March 22, 2009

No News Is Good News

Well, it's time for an update. All is well on the home front, for the most part. My check-ups at the doctors have now gone from once a month to every two weeks. I'm not exactly thrilled about this, since I've never been a fan of going to the doctor. Baby Delaney's heart beat was a strong 143, and boy oh boy is she an active kicker!

We've been slowly accumulating a lot of baby stuff. Friday the UPS man brought the crib, and today we picked out the bedding... it's really cute and has little froggies on it. We only have a few more big ticket items and we'll be set. It'll be nice to have everything ready for when she gets here.

In other exciting news, the weather has decided to warm up a little. It's been pretty nice, just have to deal with rain here and there. Friday I drove home from work with the sunroof open... it was great! I think that's about it for now...

No comments: